Tuesday, October 26, 2010

busy boy...

Oh we're getting busy!

Owen has been maximizing on his tummy time experiences. He's working hard on that little head, and he's getting pretty good with it! He does take breaks from lifting, stopping to suck on his fingers, or thumb.

Here are some times that I've captured of his cute tummy time moments!

















I feel like this past week he started perfecting so many things he's been doing, now he's doing them REALLY well.
First he found his thumb and it's becoming a great friend.
Then he really started pushing hard to get his head up SO high.
NOW, every morning we're finding him rolled over in his!!!
Goodness, he's getting smarter and smarter! It's cute watching him figure it all out :)

4 comments:

  1. Oh, he's getting too big!!! We're having a family dinner Friday night - you must make another trip!!! He won't even know his Aunt Sha!! And we can't have that. ha He is his daddy's boy for sure. Looks so much like Chad - at least in his expressions. He is precious.
    Love and miss you, Aunt Sha

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is soooo cute! I miss you Okee:(...you're getting to the fun part CC. 3 months & on is so, so, so great:). Keep having fun & keep letting us in on it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AHHHH...it's the airplane! I love it! Aunt Sha and I think alike...I was day dreaming on the way to work this morning thinking I needed to make sure y'all know we are having a family gathering next week, and perhaps y'all would make another "surprise" Texas visit! Pleasssseee!!! :o) Keep these pictures coming! Love you little O!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Crystal...This is so awesome...I love all the pics of Owen! Love this idea...I might need to get some advice on just how to do this tomorrow night =) Can't wait to see you guys...and get my hands on little Owen man!

    ReplyDelete