Monday, February 21, 2011

6 months...

Oh... Owee!
6 months is a HUGE difference from not 6 months :)
I feel like we're stepping out of baby-hood & into toddler-hood.
At 6 months you are rolling over... ALL over. In fact you have now mastered it and are figuring out the scoot!


You sit up all by yourself...


you would rather stand than sit...


you smile all the time...



talk all the time...



talk LOUD... laugh LOUD... yell LOUD.
You are a loud child... and I'm afraid you come by it honestly :)

You make us talk louder and laugh louder too.

We SO enjoy watching you grow and discover new things. You light up our little cozy world... and we LOVE it!
-go get 'em tiger-

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, he is his daddy made over!!! Love those dimples and big smile. He gets the loudness from his sweet mom! She had to be loud in that world of big sissy and three male cousins!! You held your own well, CC. Love and hugs from Aunt Sha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She HAD to be loud??? No, no, no. I was quiet. I was a mouse. She was just a plain ol' LION. ALL THE TIME. :) Loud, loud, loud. And funny...crazy little girl.

    And, he is no toddler. He is not allowed. He is just not an infant. Okee...you must stay a baby for as long as possible. Once your not, your not. Now. That was profound. I'm your auntie Am & I can pass on all sorts of nuggets of wisdom like that to you. You are welcome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, he does look SO much like chad!!! What do your days look like now? We should meet for lunch or coffee or do a play date or something! Text me!!

    ReplyDelete