Tuesday, February 1, 2011

snow days...

blizzard?
ummm... yes!
I heard on the news this morning that we were under a blizzard WARNING.
They were right. The word blizzard always takes me back to Little House on the Prairie days. The Ingall's girls stuck out in the snow storm, in some old shack... that's us today!
Only, we're in a warm house, and safe.
I thought I'd give you some ice/snow stills over the next few days!
snow & ice...



icicles...


icy faces...



mmm, warmth...



happy & warm...


Stay warm!



3 comments:

  1. Crystal, Your pictures are GORGEOUS! Please do send us more. Owee - you are precious!! Big kisses to him from his Aunt Sha!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what beautiful pictures! Doodle cracked us up! Little "O" I miss you so! I wish I could hug and kiss on you! You are oh so cute! Hugs from Grammy...to mom and dad too!

    ReplyDelete