Wednesday, September 29, 2010

8 weeks...

Sweet little Owen is 8 weeks today!

It's hard to believe that we've already hit this mile marker. Time flies when you're having fun!
We have definitely been having fun.

This sweet little boy is very happy!




At this mark O you've conquered smiling... you do it all the time.
You laugh often...
you're also following familiar voices.




You're still a very serious dude!
You're also still a very sweet dude!




You bring joy to our "oh so cozy" world!
We love you!


4 comments:

  1. He so looks like his daddy! We miss you guys!
    Love, Aunt Sha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh he is SO cute!!! He does look quite a bit like chad. I've been jogging every morning so far this week... How's your cardio going?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okee I MISS you!! He needs to hear me so he can follow my voice (she says with a whine:) hehe)! Wow...he's changing SO much. Such a cutie. When are you moving next door to me again? Hmm...of course if you did that, then you'd be able to kick my booty in working out. Which by the way, I'm not doing nearly as good as ms. Courtney...eek. My alarm goes off at 6 every morning & I pretend like it's not for me & go back to sleep:/...

    ReplyDelete
  4. That last smile looks just like his daddy! So adorable! Happy 2 month birthday little O! Grammy loves you!

    ReplyDelete