Thursday, September 23, 2010

goodbye... HELLO!

It's that time now...
Time to say goodbye to that which I love...
Time to say hello to that which I dread!


Goodbye my dear friend... I'm going to miss you.
FOR REAL!!



This was my last drop of Dr. Pepper. Starting Saturday I said goodbye to soda all together.


This is what I'm replacing my love with... ugh!
Starting Wednesday (yesterday) I began my 60 day rehabilitation program :).
I'm looking to change the current shape of my body into a more becoming one.
Actually, if I could just fit back into my jeans I would be THRILLED!

I'm just putting this out there...

If anyone would like to join me in this 60 day REHAB, let me know. We can keep each other on the straight and narrow! Just comment and I'll crack that whip!


ON ANOTHER NOTE:

I just want to put a plug out there for DIAPERS.COM.

I ordered a little costume for O off of diapers.com. It's a Carters outfit... and it is adorable! 1st thing... shipping was free, and it was delivered 2-day. So, it came fast. The unfortunate part of this story is that my dogs got the box before I did. They destroyed E-V-E-R-YTHING that was delivered. I contacted diapers.com and told them the story (including that it was my dogs who did the damage). To keep this short... they resent me the costume, NO CHARGE!!!!!!
And, it was here next day!

Needless to say, they are great to work with! Just thought I'd let everyone know.

Did I mention that it is SO cute?

Just a sneak peek.... more to come at a later date!




7 comments:

  1. 60 day rehabilitation? Sounds painful. haha. I've been on the slow track to recovery... But maybe I should speed that up! What kind of a program are you doing?

    Payton has a similar dino costume, she looks adorable in it (even though she hates wearing it)

    ReplyDelete
  2. well... my plan is to not really suffer :). i really want to just fit into my jeans. so, i am jump roping for cardio, along with some lifting for my arms, and some crunches. LOL... i do 3 reps of everything... as much as i can handle. and i can't handle a lot right now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ick. I should say that yes I want to be a part of this. I am your sister after all. And...I should transform myself into something more becoming...okay, okay. Don't twist my arm:). hehe What should I do to join you?? Maybe get my booty on the treadmill & buy me a jumprope FINALLY?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aunt Sha would love to BUT I get sick everytime I exercise and jumping rope affects my anatomical parts that leak. My jeans are all for not being so 'pressed' into service, but by golly, I am in charge!!! Hugs!!

    PS Dogs are BAD. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. well amber.... i think the best thing to do is start a plan that works best for you and your schedule. i don't think you have to do what i'm doing. but what i am doing is committing to doing something 5 days a week... at least cardio that many times. for me with my schedule that should be easy to do. i just have to overcome laziness :). but i'm not making a set schedule of days and times, because i know that has to be flexible. so... what would work for you?

    and aunt sha... i'm pretty sure i've peed my pants a few times. lol... not really. but very close, and now that i have had a baby i do feel like my anatomical parts are going to fall out on the floor with every jump! it’s lovely!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like a good plan! I've been trying to cut out sweets... desserts are the death of me... or my waistline at least. We should meet up at a park or somewhere with walking trails and do some strollerobics!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i like that idea... count us in! i also want to see if you guys would want to go to a pumpkin patch with us. i havn't checked to see if there are any open yet, but once i do i'll give you a call and see if ya'll are in :).

    ReplyDelete